A Decadent Times Event Attendant brings the excitement of our Creative Spaces and Photo Booth to all kinds of events from corporate events, parties, festivals and weddings to ensure that clients and their guests have a fun and memorable experience. You must be reliable, out going, fun, confident, enthusiastic, personable, self-reliant, and have the ability to learn the technical skills required to run events smoothly.
Responsibilities will include:
- Picking up and dropping off equipment from our office.
- Delivering, setting up and operating the photo booth equipment for events.
- Acting as a representative of the Decadent Times brand to clients and their guests at events.
- Communicating with clients and guests at events to ensure their needs are met.
- Ensuring the highest of quality of photos are taken at all events from start to finish.
You must be:
- Age 18+
- 100% Reliable
- English speaking
- Computer literate
- Have customer service skills
- Available evenings and weekends
- Have great time management & time keeping skills
- Able to self manage and plan well, you will be at the majority of events on your own
- Experience with digital photography, film, or electronic equipment is a plus, as is having a full driving licence & own car.
Please use our contact form to apply.